2010 RULES & REGULATIONS *
(*See Storage Agreement for additional rules)
|Dinghy Dock Storage|
|Ducks & Geese|
|Personal Water Craft Dock|
Please be careful when storing flammable liquids. COMBUSTION CAUSES FIRE. Oily rags should NOT be stored in boats. They should be disposed of after use. Flammable materials include teak oil, motor oil, paint products, etc..DRYSTACK CUSTOMERS will NOT be permitted to store any flammable or combustible products on boat in building due to serious fire hazard.
Are absolutely NOT permitted on docks or boats due to fire hazard.
Bikes, Roller Blades and Skate Boards are NOT permitted on docks at any time.
May 1st to Nov. 1st. Dinghy/Inflatables are NOT permitted on docks or tied up in boat slip .
* Please DO NOT block docks by sitting on chairs. Docks must be clear at all times for people walking and pushing carts.
* Please DO NOT tape over dock lights.
* Please DO NOT mark names on electric boxes.
* NO running on docks.
* All electric cords must be plugged into the outlet at your slip
Must be on a leash and curbed in designated area. Clean-up a must. Bags provided for removal.
Please do not feed the ducks and geese, as they are becoming a real problem in the marina.
DO NOT DIAL 911 ON YOUR CELL PHONE PLEASE DIAL 856-461-4444 FOR POLICE AND EMERGENCIES. We were notified by the Delran Fire Dept. to inform all our customers not to use their cell phones when dialing 911. Use only public or business phones located at the site.
May 1st to Nov. 1st . personal watercraft are NOT permitted to be tied up in boat slip.
* No running, pushing or rough-housing.
* No floats, balls or toys of any type.
* No food allowed. Only beverages allowed in pool area. No glass containers.
* No smoking.
* No profanity or loud noise will be tolerated.
* No pets of any kind in this area.
* Any person showing evidence of any communicable skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharges, or any other communicable disease shall be denied admission.
* Any person with excessive sunburn, open blisters, cuts, or bandages shall be denied admission.
* Do not enter the water if you are experiencing or recovering from diarrhea or have had any signs or symptoms of a gastrointestinal (stomach) disease in the past seven days.
* All children in diapers must wear plastic pants with snug fitting elastic waist and leg bands. Do not wash out soiled diapers in the bathing water.
* Children should be encouraged to use the restroom before entering the water. Immediately report any "accidents" you observe in the bathing waters to a lifeguard or manager.
* No animals, except for service animals, shall be allowed in the swimming pool area or other parts of the enclosure.
* Persons suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall be prohibited from entering the water.
* All persons shall shower before entering the water.
* Conduct which endangers the safety and comfort of others shall be prohibited.
Any Failure to comply with the above rules will result in rejection from the recreation area and if continuing, request to leave marina. PARENTS: Please have your children read or make them aware of these rules. You are responsible for their behavior!!!
Please keep clean and follow rules posted inside.
Three trash dumpsters are provided for boat owners. Please see to it that trash deposited is carefully bagged.
Strictly prohibited on dock.
Federal and State laws mandate that your boat have an approved waste disposal system. Due to complaints from boat owners in the marina, we find it necessary to remind you that it is ILLEGAL to dump Waste overboard. HELP PROTECT OUR WATERWAYS