Our Commitment to Privacy
Thank you for making a perchase or requesting information from Dredge Harbor Boat Center llc.("Dredge Harbor"). Dredge Harbor is sensitive to privacy issues concerning your personal information. This policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us during your visits to our Web site (the â€œSiteâ€) or through product registration cards, surveys, call centers, or other customer contacts.
We encourage you to take the time to read this policy and the policies of those affiliates, suppliers,vendors and manufacturers we link to on the site.As they may have their own, possibly different, policies..
You take privacy seriously, and so does Dredge Harbor. It is our way of sustaining your trust in us and in our products and services. DREDGE HARBOR WILL NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR SUBJECT YOU TO TELE-MARKETING OR UNSOLICITED E-MAIL.
What Information We Collect and Why
Types of Information. You may visit this Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about you. When you visit our Site, purchase our products, contact our Call Centers, or participate in promotions or surveys you may provide us with two types of information:
- Personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis as part of your purchase, and
- Site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Site.
Site Use Information. Our servers collect the following Web site use information: the domain names, operating system in use (e.g., Macintosh, Windows), browser (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer), and the web site that referred you to us. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site, pages viewed, time and date of visits, and other similar information. Dredge Harbor uses this information to measure the use of our Site and to improve the content of our Site.
Use of Your Personal Information. Dredge Harbor does not sell, share, transfer or otherwise disclose personal information to third parties, except to our marketing providers, other related Dredge Harbor companies or businesses, product manufacturers or vendors, or where disclosure is required by law. We may have agreements with marketing providers to provide specific services for you. When you request or use such services, we may share personal information with the marketing providers. In such cases, we will use good faith efforts to restrict the information provided to the information necessary for the provision of such services and limit any other use of the information. Consequently, we may transfer your information to countries throughout the world wherever we or such third parties conduct business. We may additionally use, store, disclose or otherwise process the personal information you provide for any of the following purposes:
- to understand the use of our Site and make improvements;
- to respond to specific requests or inquiries from Site visitors or to our customers;
- to obtain parental consent from visitors under 18 years of age, where necessary;
- to provide any necessary notices to our visitors or their parent or guardian;
- to protect the security or integrity of our Site when necessary;
- to send you notices, promotions, and solicitations regarding the Site and products and services;
- to provide exclusive benefit packages to our customers;
- to provide product notifications as required by the Federal Boat Safety Act;
- to provide product and marketing surveys to determine your present and future needs;
- to aid in providing customer service or warranty assistance;
- to send brochures, catalogs, and other marketing materials.
We or our hosting provider may also share aggregated demographic information with our other related Dredge Harbor companies or businesses, and other organizations with which we do, or contemplate doing, business. Such information is aggregated and is not linked to any information that can identify individual users.